No subject

Tue Aug 30 17:20:58 CDT 2005

Currently, the winejack driver itself (winejack.drv.so), is not explicitly linked against libjack or libpthread. Instead, winejack uses some function pointer and wine_dlsym tricks to load libjack at runtime. libjack (which is part of the jackit source, not wine), IS explicitly linked against libpthread.

Is there any chance this is going to work with wine-kthread? Is the function pointer/wine_dlsym tricks some work around related to the fact that libjack is linked against pthread, but wine can't be? For example, it is my understanding that wine-kthread provides pthread emulation -- is this method of loading libjack with wine_dlsym a way to get libjack to uses wine's pthread emulation instead of /lib/libpthread?

Jeremy Shaw.