Web Server Back Online

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Tue Aug 30 18:30:49 CDT 2005

The webserver is back online. There are still plenty of quirks to fix.
Feel free to bug me here on wine-devel about any issues that crop up.

Whats Up:
www.winehq.org website
bugs.winehq.org website
appdb.winehq.org website
FTP site
Anonymous CVS access

What is still down:
We use cvsupd to sync our CVS trees. I'm still working on getting this
running on Debian Sarge. It is no longer included in Sarge so I
installed the woody packages. Though I have been unable to get it
working. What this means is any commits that Alexander makes will not
get into the anonymous tree until I figure it out.

ChangeLog:
- moved OS to Debian Sarge
* now using - Apache 2.0.54 / PHP 4.3.10
* switched from sendmail to Exim4
* upgraded mailing lists from mailman 2.0 to 2.1
* mailing lists now using pipermail for archiving
   note: old links will work as the hypermail archives still exist

I'm still tweaking configs and all so expect the site to be a bit
erratic over the next few days.