Wine 4.9 Released
May 24, 2019
The Wine development release 4.9 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Initial support for installing Plug and Play drivers.
- Support for building 16-bit modules in PE format.
- A lot of code moved to the new KernelBase DLL.
- Various game controller fixes.
- Use higher performance system clocks if available.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.