Wine 4.7 Released
April 26, 2019
The Wine development release 4.7 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Support for builtin libraries in PE format even on Unix.
- Updated version of the Mono engine.
- More implementation of the Debug Engine DLL.
- Support for the Command Link standard control.
- Improved Edit control sizing in CJK locales.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.