[Wine] Re: WoW: cannot open non-existing files

IceNekromant wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 24 15:37:42 CST 2012

The files do not exist.

I have the "WoW"-file from an external hard drive, and on Windows I used the folder as it is and all worked without any problems.
So, why wine need this two files on Linux while Windows can work without them? That's the question.

Additionally: I tried to log in on more than just one charakter. And the programm works if my charakter is not in a capital, like Orgrimmar or Dalaran. But the interface-problems persist.
Maybe wine has some Bugs in the capital?

Greetz