[Wine] Re: Playing Warcraft II: Battle.net Edition

jjmckenzie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 14 21:14:29 CST 2012

tyson_m wrote:
> Does this help?
> [Image: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3329/errorscreen2.jpg ]

BTW, this shows up as a link for those users on the mailing list and requires the creation of an account to view (I've had this issue in the past.)

These are fixmes, that is warnings that certain pieces of code are partially implemented.  The first two are for the DIB Engine which is still being worked on.  The last fixme warns that Wine will set the left/right balance to be even and at maximum.

Please provide the files in text format and upload them to a site like pastebin.  The FAQ has good instructions on how to do this at http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log.  This way we can look at everything that is happening when the program is run as something that happens early in the program run can cause errors later in the process.  Pastebin removes files after thirty days and it is fine to 'obscure' your system name, that data is not needed.
Thank you.
James