[Wine] Re: PowerDVD 10 under Wine

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 30 16:12:13 CDT 2011

> Not to be so rude, but you have shown an absolute disrespect for
> everyone here who has tried to help you

He has? He's only posted twice and the most offensive thing that was in his second post was "keep your eyes open". And he had a point there - no native player (that I know of) supports DRM-infested Bluray.

However, vitamin already answered your question. It won't work. Your best bet is to stream/convert the video somehow, or download a version that will work (downloading is sort of justified if you own the original).