[Wine] Re: Display problem with wine on openSUSE 11.4

manievenice153 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 29 02:43:08 CDT 2011

Glad to be here, I'm  Manie Venice Recently from the Midwest, originally from Kansas City and to this day miss my home town.

I  have a great free time,I love all cold weather , specially the Fall and with all its colors.

Networking has been a part of my life for the last few years and most recently primarily on the Internet.

I love to learn new things.
With the economy as tough as it is right now, more and more people are seeking help from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from their experience. Just ask if you need to know something from me.

I am a manager in the field of  Engineering and Scientific time management software.

check out some new website , your own car dealership its easy with with auto dealership (http://dealerlicenseconsulting.com)
  eliminate strech mark with revitol stretch mark (http://www.revitolsolution.com/revitol-stretch-mark/)   Remove cellulte with cream such as revitol cellulite cream (http://www.revitolsolution.com/revitol-cellulite-cream/)

Learning about new things is one of my passions.

I volunteer for valid causes that help the environment.

Its great to be a part of this awesome venue and Will learn something new here.