[Wine] Re: tasbooks Sage accounting software

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 28 07:15:23 CDT 2011

triscleeire wrote:
> Hi dimesio,
> sorry, I am confused.
> I was guided to WineHQ in order to be able to run Windows software on my Mac. Should I have downloaded another software rather then crossover?
>
> I am an end user not a developer, hence I know little to nothing about how any of these work.
> Thanks

Crossover is a commercial product based on Wine. They provide their own support to their customers. If you are using Crossover, you need to get help from http://www.codeweavers.com/support/.

Other third party Wine products (Wineskin, Winebottler, etc.) also provide their own support. This forum is for users of plain Wine only.  For Mac users, that means building Wine yourself.
http://wiki.winehq.org/MacOSX/Building
http://wiki.winehq.org/MacOSX/FAQs