[Wine] Rosetta Stone - Cannot find language pack

Double_D wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 7 18:00:06 CDT 2009

Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty
Wine 1.1.29
Rosetta Stone 3.3.5 - 20335

Rosetta Stone installed perfectly.  When I attempt to add a language pack (Spanish, Spain) it does not detect it and RS repeatedly asks for me to insert the CD.  I have an ISO mounted and the language pack CD.  All are mirrored as drives in Wine's CFG.

I have spent hours combing over the documentation and various threads on how to configure Rosetta Stone with Wine.  Nothing has worked so far.

I am new to Ubuntu and Linux.  It would be nice if I didn't need to be dependent on another Windows PC :).  Thanks for your time and support.