[Wine] World of Warcraft and Wine.

SyntheticToast wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 27 22:39:24 CDT 2009

My boyfriend and I have been really frustrated trying to get WoW to work on Jaunty with Wine,

We think perhaps one of the biggest problems we're having is downloading the latest patches.

Normally when there are new patches they automatically update themselves, but when they go to the loading screen, it freezes and doesn't work.

So then we tried getting the patches from a mirror, (most of which were german and made me laugh) but I think he didn't understand what order to install the patches in.

Does it matter if the patches are mixed up or do they have to be in a specific order, from oldest to latest for it to be successful?