[Wine] Re: Pro Cycling manager 2009

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 11 09:43:59 CDT 2009

I'll help you with this one...

Right now I'm using .22 because I had to downgrade for a while, but I checked with .25 and now that it IS the same.

The autorun application itself does not seem to let us choose 'Play'. These aren't standard dialog buttons, but pictures. More details about the system are unknown to me without traces.

Anyway, I managed to launch executable without the Autorun (that might be a problem).

It seems that there are no errors EXCEPT for a stub (that's why i thin it might somehow be related to the protection system)

Code:
fixme:reg:GetNativeSystemInfo (0x32fc50) using GetSystemInfo()
fixme:volume:GetVolumePathNameW (L"C:\\Programas\\Cyanide\\Pro Cycling Manager - Season 2009\\PCM-Protection.x86", 0x2ed360c, 32), stub!
fixme:reg:GetNativeSystemInfo (0x33fa5c) using GetSystemInfo()

However, I have two 'Fatal Error' pop-ups with additional info. Here's a screenie (thumb, click to enlarge):

[Image: http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7893/pcm2009errors.th.png ] (http://img17.imageshack.us/i/pcm2009errors.png/)

It seems odd to have 'error code 0', since that's usually ERROR_SUCCESS on Win32, am I wrong? It might be the case that that's one of THEIR errors, so the debug info is basically rendered useless.

So, I might be totally wrong, but it seems that the app is trying to connect two of its elements? talk about modularity.

Thanks,
Jorl17