[Wine] Re: Using Linux Virtual Midi with WINE does not work

ggoode.sa wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 28 14:28:26 CST 2008

Dirk,

You have missed the point here. I have WineAsio working.

I don't have snd-virmidi working. The Virtual MIDI ports do not work in Wine regardless of whether I'm using wineasio or not.

The Virtual MIDI ports provided by the snd-virmidi kernel driver are listed and work with Linux MIDI apps. They are listed BUT do not work with WINE MIDI apps.

I don't know enough to say whether this is a bug, or a configuration issue.

Thanks for looking into things though. It's great to know that someone 'out there' is trying javascript:emoticon(':)')

Graham

 :)