[Wine] Alt+right click in DirectX applications

cdvl wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 22 06:52:24 CST 2008

Hi all,

I sincerely hope you can help me with this since it has turned out to be a real hassle for me. The problem is, that whenever I Alt+Right click in a fullscreen DirectX application (in this case World of Warcraft), it open the menu from the window manager similar to the menu which pops up when you right click the titlebar of a windowed application (Maximize / Minimize / Move / Resize ...).

Is there anywhere to turn that off or at least change the hot key for that function? I've scanned the global hotkeys in Gnome for that particular combination, but I've found nothing. Wine doesn't seem to have a gui option to change it.

What can I do to correct this please?

Kind regards