[Wine] Re: When installing EXE, not enough space.......

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 10 14:27:45 CDT 2008

chrislever80 wrote:
> When i am installing my Exe file it tells me there is not enough free space on Drive C, i have been into Wine File manager and i have 26GB free on C:\, this is confusing but i am slightly new to all this, can anyone help?

What distro, what version of Wine, what app are you trying to install?

Open a terminal, cd to the directory where the exe is located, and run it from there with the command:

Code:
wine program.exe

(Substitute the actual name of the file for "program.exe.")

Copy whatever messages appear in the terminal and post them here.