[Wine] Re: Microsoft ADPCM Audio CODEC

punxtux wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 21 22:12:27 CDT 2008

Thanks for your reply Jeffz. Too bad it's a bug. I know the game that you had problems with too. I remember seeing that game being advertised in a small video clip after you install Carmageddon 2.

If you ever fix the bug, I'd be delighted to hear about it, cause I really wanna make my movies again, and I refuse to use Windows. Even though I have a retail XP, I care not to use it due to the fact that I am in Love with Linux and I'm fully converted.

Good luck on the bug work.

-Later