[Wine] odd devel question

Larry Lynch-Freshner larrylf at appscio.com
Fri Nov 2 18:45:07 CDT 2007

OK, I think I'm trying to do something different here, and I'm not even
sure if I should be on this list or the devel list.

I'm trying to call wine library Windows functions from a Linux library.
I've had problems in 2 places: 1 - the docs on the .spec files are
telling me to do things that don't work when I try them (init DllMain,
import, etc).  2) I get something built that calls a Windows function,
but it segvs when called.

wrong list? did I miss some doc or faq somewhere?  Thanks for any
help...