[Wine] squares instead of font characters since wine-0.9.13

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 13:43:00 CDT 2006

On 9/27/06, Piotr Sawicki <pelle at plusnet.pl> wrote:

>  Thanks for your reply,
>  Do you know how to compile wine against custom freetype directory?
>  I have installed all available freetype and fontforge rpm for mandrake 10.0
> and then compiled latest wine version, but the problem is still there.
>  My guess is that to build it properly, I need to have more recent freetype
> and fontforge packages.

What do you mean by custom freetype directory?  Run configure with the
verbose option turned on, as in:

./configure --verbose

and reply with any warnings you get about missing packages (they show
up at the end).

P.S. Please bottom post, as it makes reading the conversation easier
and more natural.

--
James Hawkins