[Wine] cpu overload

Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov ploujj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 18:24:29 CDT 2006

> Yes, I'm sure.  When I shutdown I checked BIOS before rebooting.  By
> that time the cpu temperature had dropped to 59 C. (The alarm is set for
> 60 C.) and both the cpu fan and the case fan were running normally.  I
> watched until the cpu temperature was down to 55 C before rebooting.

Just on a side, I would recommend that you try to install lm_sensors
on your system to try to monitor your hardware temperature sensors
while your system is running.

http://www.lm-sensors.org/

Don't ask for help on installing that here, though.

--
()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/\  - against HTML mail & vCards