[Wine] problem usin MS RDO to acces a database

Marcelo Luda marceluda at moron.gov.ar
Fri Jul 21 09:47:50 CDT 2006

My name is Marcelo Luda, I'm new to the list. I'm from Argentina and in
the place where I work we ara planing to migrate to linux, but only if
we can manage to run all the software we now use in windows.
Obisuly, we are trying with Wine :-)
Most of the app I need to run use MS RDO . We managed to install
sussefully RDO and MSODBC but the apps crash when they try to use it.
I attached a debug of one of the erros. If anyone can give me a clue, I
would be gratefully.