[Wine]Re: OpenBsd

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Sun Feb 6 08:32:39 CST 2005

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 11:07:34 -0800, Don Smith wrote:
> My question is: What is the required thread missing?

Win32 threading is broken or semi-functional on every OS except Linux. The
work that needs to be done requires an extremely deep understanding of the
threading implementation on those operating systems: only somebody with a
lot of expertise can do it. I would not expect this situation to improve
anytime soon. For now I think FreeBSD is the closest you'll get to working
threading on BSD.

thanks -mike