Dreamweaver working except

Philippe Anctil z77y16 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 19:20:03 CST 2004

Hi Dan,

In your wine config, create a windows drive pointing to your samba mount
point.
[Drive T]
"Path" = "/samba/mount/point"
"Type" = "hd"
"Label" = "Dreamweaver tree"
"Filesystem" = "win95"

A similar approach would be to mount your samba share inside your fake
c_drive.

Experience has shown that apps running under wine do not see symlinks.
Putting a symlink in your fake c_drive isn't an option. I find that a bit
unfortunate. Wouldn't it be a nice hack? Anyways ...

Cya!