Sound Problem

Graham Watkins graham.gingecat at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 10 15:47:30 CDT 2003

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith wrote:
> If you have KDE installed, just run artsd before running wine, it's not a very
> nice solution, but it works.

Thanks, I'll remember that.  And thanks to all for the advice.

> Also, why are you using such an old version of wine?

Because it works and the Codeweavers version(which they've stopped doing
unfortunately) was always easy to install and configure.

I only use it for the one thing and if that's working, why mess with it?

The leatest build is
> 20030813, you can get it here
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=6241
> This may or may not solve the problem, but it is a good idea to upgrade.

Someday maybe.

--
Graham Watkins

On the whole, I preferred cats to women because cats seldom if ever used
the word "relationship".(Kinky Friedman - Greenwich Killing Time)

Registered Linux user number 265254      http://counter.li.org