DVD2One + fixme:win32:PE_CreateModule Unknown directory 15 ignored

Emilio Moreno emilio at moreno.net
Fri Feb 7 21:24:13 CST 2003

Hi guys
	Couple of weeks ago I saw some posts about DVD2One not working... i tried
this app in my Windows, and had to say is the most amazing Vob re-encoder
have seen (and no, before someone ask, there is no similar app in linux, the
closest is transcode + ifogen but they take 12-18hours while dvd2one takes 30
minutes + multiaudio+multisubs... and so on)

Anyway, i only got this:

fixme:win32:PE_CreateModule Unknown directory 15 ignored
wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...
err:seh:start_debugger Couldn't start debugger ("debugger/winedbg 134702392
60") (2)
Read the Wine Developers Guide on how to set up winedbg or another debugger

Running wine -debugmsg +task ./wine_hd/dvd2one.exe i got the following
fixme:win32:PE_CreateModule Unknown directory 15 ignored
trace:task:TASK_Create module='dvd2one' cmdline='' task=017f
wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger.

The CreateModule errors i have seen have been always related to a dll or drv
most of them got fixed copying the dll to the system dir and changing it to
native but in this case no dll is referenced.  a +loaddll trace shows:

(..)
trace:loaddll:MODULE_LoadLibraryExA Loaded module
'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\x11drv.dll' : builtin
trace:loaddll:MODULE_LoadModule16 Loaded module 'display' : builtin
wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...

I am completelly lost with this, any ideas? The program only access to HD (not
dvd or cd at all), shows only 2-3 windows (normal dialog windows)  and then
do video reencoding ops.