Odd behavior in FreeBSD port---HELP!

Janine C.Buorditez johann at broadpark.no
Thu Feb 6 04:59:52 CST 2003

Hi!

I'm using FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE with port version 2003.01.15 of WINE.

Strange things are happening though:

   1) When my configuration file is ~/.wine/config, I get the error:

wineserver: /home/johann/.wine/config is not a valid registry file

   2) When I move it to ~/.winerc, I get:

Warning: no valid DOS drive found, check your configuration file.
Warning: could not find wine config [Drive x] entry for current working directory /usr/home/johann; starting in windows directory.
Invalid path L"c:\\windows" for L"windows" directory: does not exist
Perhaps you have not properly edited or created your Wine configuration file.
This is (supposed to be) '/home/johann/.wine/config'

   3) My configuration file looks fine to me and a dozen other people:

http://www.terrabionic.com/wine/winerc

Is anyone familiar with this problem?

Thanks.

---johann