cups printing quicken I guess wine-bugs is dead.

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 15:48:20 CST 2002

i've read post's that claimed that wine does not like the gimp print filters.
i don't know that this is fact but you might try a non gimp print filter.

also, i've noticed when i try to build my own i've gotten messages saying
that i needed cups-development in order to print corrently.
i'd suggest checking this also.