Matlab

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Jul 3 07:39:15 CDT 2001

Andrea Baccin 'HPEvangelist' <andreabaccin at libero.it> wrote:
: Nell'articolo <9hs0lu$skf$1 at sun27.hrz.tu-darmstadt.de>, "Uwe Bonnes"
: <bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> ha scritto:

:> Andrea Baccin 'HPEvangelist' <andreabaccin at libero.it> wrote: : Hi all,
:> : I am totally new to new to wine, after installing it and configuring :
:> wine.conf I'm trying to get matlab works, but the program a second after
:> : starting cras, here's the output:
:>
:> : wine matlab
:> : Warning: /usr/X11R6/bin/winereal not accessible from a DOS drive :
:> Warning: /usr/X11R6/bin/winereal not accessible from a DOS drive :
:> Warning: /usr/X11R6/bin/winereal not accessible from a DOS drive :
:> err:seh:EXC_DefaultHandling Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0
:> addr : 0x406cec35ash
:>
:> : Anyone can help?
:> Yes: http://www.winehq.com
:>
:> Your problem is a FAQ entry.

: Do you mean to add "serial" ="xxxxx-xxx" to wine.conf?
: I forgot to tell that I've already do that!

No: "not accessible from a DOS drive" means you didn't edit  ~/.wine/config
the right way .

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de