Starcraft, missing folder

Burton burton at linux.tds.net
Mon Aug 27 02:31:20 CDT 2001

hey guys I finally got starcraft working (only took about two hrs, not
bad) anyways I've played though it a bit and I get the first cinematic
but I'm dropped back to X with this message "Starcraft was unable to open
a required file, if the problem persists reinstall blah blah blah" the
thing is it's trying to open PreTerran_1.smk in the smk folder.......but
I don't have an smk folder! I installed though windows and just run it
off that partition, does that have anything to do with this? please help
I love the cinematics ;)