Valgrind warning cleanup...

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat May 13 15:36:54 CDT 2006

On 5/13/06, leslie.polzer at gmx.net <leslie.polzer at gmx.net> wrote:
> I know this kind of errors from working on GNU Parted with Valgrind, and
> my policy is to leave the code alone when I can't spot why it should be
> wrong.
>
>   I strongly advise against doing otherwise.

I'll buy that.  That's why I sent the note to wine-devel instead
of wine-patches.

There's another valgrind warning that is much more understandable,
and I'm sending an obvious fix for it to wine-patches.
(My first patch missed one instance, so I'm resending.)
I'd appreciate it if you could check that one, too.
- Dan