What happened to the Fedora packages?

Neal Gompa ngompa13 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 20:55:32 CST 2006

What happened to the Fedora packages? They have not been updated since
0.9.2!!!! Right now it is at 0.9.10!!! Nearly every other Linux distro
supported has the up to date packages!!! And why does the Red Hat packages
site not go to the SourceForge site as it does for SUSE packages and the
others?? I have not really had the guts to ask until now, because I thought
that maybe there was a slump, but now, its getting annoying!! And Fedora
just released Fedora Core 5 yesterday!!! Please tell me new packages will be
ready soon!!! Compiling WINE always crashes my computer, so I prefer to use
the RPMs...