disallow networking flag

rauschenimweltnetz at web.de rauschenimweltnetz at web.de
Mon Mar 20 05:01:26 CST 2006

Ahoi!

I think it would be very usefull to disallow an application started with wine to connect to the network/internet by an options flag.

I'm new to this list and my coding skills are in its fledgling stages. So my part in this whole thing probably would be to watch and learn... :)

Unless somebody would help me to find out what I have to change... So I would try it by myself. But in consideration of the fact that I need this feature as soon as possible I would better like to just watch and learn... ;)

rauschi