Wine, Darwine, CodeWeavers-- Intel MacOS X

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Tue Jun 27 11:07:43 CDT 2006

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 04:08:30 -0400, William Knop wrote:
> Oh... Sorry about that. I suppose I did come off a bit critical.

I think your email was OK, but wine-devel gets a constant stream of Mac
users/developers telling us how many Mac users want Wine, how they would
be a big benefit to the project, how Apple-land is a land of milk and
honey etc ... whereas not many people here are actually Mac users. Telling
people that's it's super important won't actually speed anything up.

Not aimed specifically at you, this is just a general trend that's been on
the increase lately. You know what they say about wishes and horses ...

thanks -mike