Wine, Darwine, CodeWeavers-- Intel MacOS X

David Bialac dbialac at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 09:30:47 CDT 2006

I'm personally a relative Noop to Wine on Mac intel
development.  My goal has been to conquer the
threading issues that keep it from running most
modern-day apps, but I haven't really found  the
support (at least from the darwine email lists)
necessary to write this component.  About the only
place there I've contributed was on the have a
separate vs don't have a separate email list, which
IMHO if they have one PPC should be mentioned as when
I see the Darwine project I see it as one aimed at
Intel macs, not PPC.  That may be the reason that my
goal.

Dave

--
David Bialac