indented relay traces

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 03:45:47 CDT 2006

Hey guys,

I don't know if you've ever wished the relay traces were indented by
the level of the call, so you can get a better feel for who calls what
from where, but I thought it would be nifty.  I've attached a patch
for dlls/ntdll/relay.c that gives you this.  You see the call level
next to the thread id, then twice that number of spaces, then the
usual relay information.  I'd paste an example, but it would just get
line wrapped, so patch your tree and give it a shot!

--
James Hawkins