setupapi.dll: partially implement SetupDiGetClassDevsExA

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Mon Jun 12 12:20:21 CDT 2006

* On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> * "Saulius Krasuckas" <saulius2 at ar.fi.lt> wrote:
> >
> > What would you suggest me to do?  To annoy everyone on the list during
> > 2 years by asking for a tutorial on how to debug dx game which draws
> > black menu? ;-)
>
> Make yourself an expert in the area you are trying to improve. Read
> MSDN, books, find code samples on the net, write the tests on your own.

Sometimes comparing traces is easier than buying a book, for which I have
no money or is more ethical than reading a book, which perhaps was written
by a reverse engineer about his knowlegde, don't you think so?

But, Dmitry, you haven't answered the question about the legitimity of the
analysis from the mentioned bug [*] yet.  I state it was collected by
reverse engineering.  Should I erase my memory or ask Tony to delete
appropriate DB records from the bugzilla? ;-)