wined3d: Another GLSL shader status update

Jason Green jave27 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 13:20:36 CDT 2006

Well, I've fixed the speed issues with using GLSL (it's now just as
fast as ARB shaders for the ones that actually work correctly) and
gotten a few other things to work correctly.  However, I'm still
having issues with certain pixel/vertex shader combinations.  Ohsix
caught on that it may have to do with sampler limits on graphics cards
and how sampling/textures are handled different in GLSL that with ARB.
 I'm not sure at the moment and could use some help.

http://cmhousing.net/wine/glsl_hack6.diff

is the diff against the most recent git tree.  There are still some
ugly hacks lying around in there.  Note that I've separated out most
of the GLSL functions into a new file "glsl_shader.c".  Once again, to
use GLSL instead of ARB shaders, you'll have to apply this patch, have
a graphics card that's capable of GLSL, and add the following case
senstive registry key:

HKCU\Software\Wine\Direct3D\UseGLSL = "enabled"     (String value)