LostWages: remove third party downloads section from our download page

Jim White jim at pagesmiths.com
Mon Jan 23 21:18:44 CST 2006

Brian Vincent wrote:

> Along similar lines, do we want to add a link for MacOS X going to the
> Darwine page?  It appears they're tracking our releases, at least for
> PPC.  It might clear up some of the questions coming to wine-devel about
> whether Wine will be supported.

There is a pointer to Darwine in the FAQ, but folks would be more likely
to find it on the download page.  But I don't know whether that is
really a good idea since Darwine is primarily a developer forum.  Before
too long there will be a Wine for Intel/Mac OS X/X11 release and I
expect that would be supported in the same fashion as other platforms on
winehq (the key factor probably being that a maintainer needs to
volunteer).  Darwine would still be the place to go for developmental
things like PPC and Quartz.

Jim White