ntoskrnl status with patch against wine-0.9.6

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Thu Jan 19 14:35:17 CST 2006

I'm sure number of people wonder where did ntoskrnl go. It's till here in
the too hackish form to be committed.

For the past month it didn't even compile because of all the changes to
different parts of Wine. I just thought I should put it back together and
see if it's still working. And surprise surprise it still works. So here
it is again, before I'll brake it again re-implementing the way the user
space talks to it.

BTW, it is still just barely enough to run safedisc 1.x copy-protection.
Diff against wine-0.9.6

--
Best regards,
 Vitaliy