setupapi: Add initial implementation of SetupGetInfInformation

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 00:20:30 CST 2006

On 2/1/06, James Hawkins <truiken at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I only added handling for the INFINFO_INF_SPEC_IS_HINF case to keep
> the patch size small, and I'll keep sending in each other case
> separately.  I've added FIXMEs and BUGS so we know what's left to
> implement.  The next step is to implement SetupQueryInfFileInformation
> so more of the tests pass, but that one is pretty simple.
>
> Changelog:
> * Add initial implementation of SetupGetInfInformation.

Ignore this for now.  I thought file->src_root was the name of the INF
file, but it's just the directory where the inf file exists.  Is there
any way I can find out the filename of the INF file using the pointer
to the inf_file?  I don't know if there are objections to adding a
filename field to the inf_file structure, but that is an option.

Thanks,
James Hawkins