SOC project

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Wed Apr 19 13:24:48 CDT 2006

On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 08:35:41AM +0000, Louis Lenders wrote:
> what they want :) I'm sure some of the developers that currently work on wined3d
> can think of proposals that students could work on. At least , wouldn't be
> fixing bug 2398 be an idea for SOC?

Well, I do not really see the link between game and this bug... Bug 2398
does not affect any game at all (the only thing game-related it affects is
the NVM toolset AFAIK).

Moreover, fixing this may introduce some performance hit in the 'normal' GL
code (a bit like Huw's patch for GL on DIB rendering) so it may actually be
seen as a regression for gamers :-)

          Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/