Winelib: SIGTERM or SIGQUIT?

Michael Ost most at museresearch.com
Wed Apr 19 13:07:05 CDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-19 at 11:06 +0200, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> You can certainly use SIGQUIT, but if you are defining your own
> mechanism, using signals is probably not the best choice. Cleaning up
> properly on a signal is pretty hard to do right, and even harder in
> Wine since we use signals for our own purposes.

I'll try SIGQUIT, knowing that Wine itself has no intentions of using it
any time soon.

As far as clean up goes, all I want to do is PostQuitMessage(0). Does
this look safe as a SIGQUIT handler?

static void exit_handler(int signal)
{
	printf("%s: got exit signal(%d)\n", __FUNCTION__, signal);
	PostQuitMessage(0);
}

... mo