SOC project

Kai Blin blin at gmx.net
Wed Apr 19 10:02:23 CDT 2006

* Jeremy White <jwhite at winehq.org> [19/04/06, 08:24:33]:

> Whoa nelly.  I would not say that at all.  Just because it didn't
> get anyone skimming the list excited, you shouldn't get discouraged.
> Some of the more important changes in Wine were awfully unsexy,
> frankly.

Yeah, I think I overreacted a bit, sorry. I was just a bit anxious to
get my application for SOC sorted out in a more timely manner than last
year, where I heard about it two days before they stopped accepting
proposals.
I'll apply with getting SSPI more fleshed out anyway, I did get some
feedback now, after all.

Sorry about the fuss.
Kai

--
Kai Blin, (blin at gmx dot net)
<Mercury> You don't have to be crazy to be a member of the project, but