Small CVS-Update-Script

Christian Lachner gladiac.lists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 13:11:20 CDT 2005

I know that there is something like my script out there but i did
(again) spend some time on rewriting my own one since i like it better
;). This one is compeltely different from my first one - it works the
same, but does some checks before doing anything , the code is written
nicer and cleaner and the output is also very nice now :D.
Have fun with this piece of code!