RH8 spec for 20050830

Michael Ost most at museresearch.com
Mon Oct 3 23:08:16 CDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 14:31, Bill Medland wrote:
> So what is the status of getting RedHat RPMS again?  Are you
> having any luck, Michael?
>
> I am going to be needing RedHat RPMS for Wine very soon, for
> testing purposes.  I'd be quite willing to help out but it would
> suit me best if you were to take the lead.

I can provide you with a source RPM that works on my redhat 8-ish
system. I don't have the machines to build bona fide rh8, rh9, etc
binary RPMs but I'd be happy to post the source one. Is there a good
spot?

I based it on the spec file from Vincent, with a couple of mods to the
patches for the new sources.

There was some sort of change involving fonts that I didn't
satisfactorily resolve. His spec includes wine-fonts-VERSION.tar.gz. I
couldn't find that file via google, so I copied the 20050524 file over.
I don't _think_ that's right, but I am not sure...

Anyway it's all yours (or anyone else's) if you want it.

- mo