D3D7 & WineD3D success

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Sun Nov 20 16:53:22 CST 2005

> The only visible problem I can see are textures: They only have a solid
> color, all other things seem to work.  I've uploaded a screenshot to
> http://doesi.gmxhome.de/tomb3-2.png , if anyone wants to have a look.
I have sorted that texture problem out now(Incorrect Loading and the
TEXTUREHANDLE render state was missing), and to my eyes Tomb Raider 3 runs
correct now with WineD3D.

Does anyone know any other games which are running with the old Direct3D 7
implementation? I will give Prince of Persia 3D a try tomorrow, but the last
time I tried it crashed before initialising DDraw.

Stefan