What would most aid WINE development?

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Fri Nov 18 04:36:01 CST 2005

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 10:00:22AM +0000, Aneurin Price wrote:
> And on that note: does anybody know of any documentation anywhere for
> msvcrt sopen? Particularly, what the different pmode flags mean (I'm
> getting 0x01b6)...
I've got an old grey folder with MSVCRT API documentation at home (together
with tons of other API books ;), *maybe* those extra flags that I cannot
find on the net are described in there.

I will ask my family to look it up for me this evening.

Greetings,

Andreas Mohr

--
"The user-friendly computer is a red herring. The user-friendliness of
a book just makes it easier to turn pages. There's nothing