Comparing a complicated program startup to windows

Corey McClymonds galeru at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 14:15:18 CST 2005

There is a game, known as Continuum, that has a very complicated setup
before it actually starts the game, to prevent cheating.  Due to this, the
relay is very large, about 4MB, before it starts to repeat itself.  I have
gotten the +loaddll and the +seh logs at the bottom.  I was just wondering,
would it be possible to do the same startup on a Windows machine, and
compare its relay to the relay from Wine.  If this is possible, how would I
go about this?

Corey McClymonds